Spectacular Chelsea home located in exclusive Cameron Woods. This fabulous 4 bedroom, 3 baths home includes a dining room and a spacious, open floor plan. Laundry room with utility sink. When you enter this exquisite home, you will be awed by the soaring 14 ft. ceilings. The kitchen boasts stainless appliances, granite counters, pantry and plenty of counter space and cabinets. The master suite is on the main level and has it's own private master bath with a jetted tub and separate shower and walk in closet. The other two bedrooms on the main level split design each has a walk in closet. The great room with vaulted ceiling includes a gas fireplace. There is also an office, bedroom and bath in the basement along with the oversized two car garage with room for a workshop. The deck out back is great for entertaining and part of the yard is fenced with plenty of room remaining for a pool. This home was meticulously built by an independent contractor and well maintained by its one owner.
Single Family, 1 Story, Split Foyer
Public Water Service
2,545 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Marble, Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors